Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hiking in the Mountains

It's Emily! Back in July, I took an exciting trip up to the top of the Beartooth Pass. It's high enough up to be above tree line! I went with my friend, Julian.

It was warm enough, because July, but it's always windy that high up. I believe there is already snow up there again. The Pass is closed more often than not.

This is Julian showing off his climbing skills. For a boy, he's not too bad. He started at my school last year, but I didn't get to know him until halfway through the school year. He likes wolves, too!
Everyone thinks we look like siblings. I guess I can kinda see the resemblance. He has green eyes and his hair is a little browner than mine. I'd rather people think he is my brother than my boyfriend! Yuck!

Well, that's all I got for right now. The next few posts will be about stuff we did over the summer before we catch up to current times.

No comments:

Post a Comment